Monday 9 April 2007

Kohjinsha Case

Since having my Kohjinsha I have been looking for a better carry case than the one supplied as standard. My white Kohjinsha was supplied with a basic cushioned case, but has an open end which means you have to go careful when carrying it, to ensure it does not drop out. Also being white the case has become very dirty looking. After some hunting I discovered that Pocket PC Solutions were selling a ZeroShock case designed for a 10.4" laptop that was the perfect size for the Kohjinsha or a UMPC. I have received the case and I am very pleased with it, and wish I had had it for my trip to Portugal. The case is zipped so there are no worries about the Kohjinsha dropping out of the case, and it is rugged enough to protect from knocks and bumps. The case also has an outer zipped pocket that would be ideal for carrying your passport and airline tickets. The case is available in black (which is what I ordered) or Orange; both are priced at £24.99 and are available from http://www.pocketpc-solutions.co.uk/umpc_case.htm