Thursday 24 May 2007

My Kohjinsha Problems

It looks like I am not the only Kohjinsha user that has had some problems with their SA1F00V, but haven spoken with the Japanese exporter it now looks like I had my unit from a faulty batch. The exporter is having the faulty units returned for replacement, and I will be sending mine back soon :( I have had this information verified by another supplier who has check their new batches, and these are free of all the faults except the poor keyboard, which seems to be a trademark of the Kohjinsha.

UPDATE 6/6/2007: It would appear that the screen calibration problems are not batch problems but a manufacturing problem. I have found that doing a 25 point calibration reduces the problem, but does note cure it. I have also been told that this problem is not present on the SA1F00KS, but I have not been able to confirm this.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you have any details on how to identify whether a machine comes from a faulty batch? I'm interested to buy one in Japan but I'm concerned that the demo models I've seen in shops all have the screen calibration problem (off by 0.5cm at the right hand side). I don't fancy build one and then trying to explain the problem in English to Kohjinsha, probably to be told to use the calibration tool - which makes no difference.

Anonymous said...

build -> buying

snave said...

me, I have updated my post as it would appear to be a manufacturing problem not limited to the first batch. I have been told it is not a problem on the SA1F00KS, but do not yet have one to confirm.

Anonymous said...

徵信社徵信社徵信社徵信社外遇徵信社徵信社徵信社徵信社徵信社外遇徵信社徵信社徵信社徵信社徵信社徵信社徵信社徵信社徵信社徵信社徵信社徵信社徵信社徵信社徵信社徵信社徵信社徵信社徵信社.徵信社徵信社徵信社徵信社徵信社婚外情.徵信社徵信社徵信社.徵信社徵信社徵信社徵信社徵信社徵信社徵信社徵信社徵信社徵信社徵信社徵信社徵信社徵信社徵信社徵信社徵信社徵信社徵信社徵信社