Sunday 8 April 2007

My Views on the Kohjinsha

Having now used my Kohjinsha for the past few weeks it has proved to be the perfect traveling companion. I am not going to write a review as there have been enough reviews already written on this mini laptop (I will list all the reviews in a new post). I call it a mini laptop because whilst it has the same screen size as a UMPC’s (7”) it has no touch screen, so can not be called a UMPC. Instead I would call it a “Mini Notebook”. Like all the other reviews the keyboard is the only thing I would complain about, which by todays standards is not acceptable, but that said it is not as bad as I had thought, although this is probably due to the fact that I am a heavy handed typist. The Kohjinsha with its 4-5hr battery life is perfect for travelers, who do not need a powerful laptop, and in fact I am typing this whilst on a flight from London to Lisbon, Portugal and it sits very nicely on the drop down tray.

What is the Kohjinsha.

  • A Mini Notebook.
  • The perfect traveler’s companion.
  • A PDA replacement.

What the Kohjinsha is not.

  • A UMPC
  • A powerful laptop.

Who is the Kohjinsha ideal for.

  • A frequent traveler.
  • A student
  • Anyone who needs a cheap ultra compact laptop

What is the Kohjinsha ideal for.

  • Email
  • Internet
  • Music (MP3’s, iTunes, Video, photo’s)
  • Office apps
  • Presentations

All-in-all the Kojinsha is ideal for anyone looking for a compact and ultra portable computer, which I would highly recommend.

4 comments:

niko said...

I guess one should stop saying the Kohji is for students. Indeed a cramped keyboard and the lack of power will kill any note taking or presentation that students usually do. I think the terminology "made for student" should be redefined...

snave said...

Nicolas

The reason I say ideal for students, is because the Kohjinsha is relatively cheap, adds very little weight or bulk to an already heavy bulging bag and will last for 4-5hrs for note taking. I know that it is far from a power horse, in fact it's more of a mule, but it does get the job done. Like all devices the Kohji will not suit all.

Anonymous said...

徵信社徵信社徵信社徵信社外遇徵信社徵信社徵信社徵信社徵信社外遇徵信社徵信社徵信社徵信社徵信社徵信社徵信社徵信社徵信社徵信社徵信社徵信社徵信社徵信社徵信社徵信社徵信社徵信社徵信社.徵信社徵信社徵信社徵信社徵信社婚外情.徵信社徵信社徵信社.徵信社徵信社徵信社徵信社徵信社徵信社徵信社徵信社徵信社徵信社徵信社徵信社徵信社徵信社徵信社徵信社徵信社徵信社徵信社徵信社

Anonymous said...

包二奶徵信調查網路外遇仿冒調查婚姻訴訟婚姻暴力尋人查址法律諮詢基隆徵信社台北徵信社桃園徵信社新竹徵信社苗栗徵信社台中徵信社彰化徵信社南投徵信社雲林徵信社嘉義徵信社台南徵信社高雄徵信社屏東徵信社台東徵信社花蓮徵信社宜蘭徵信社離島徵信社大陸二奶大陸出差尋人查址離婚設計國際徵信婚姻暴力妨害婚姻婚前徵信市場調查外遇偷腥財產調查工商徵信帳款催收商業調查工商調查 信用徵信 財產調查 行蹤監控 仿冒調查 債權追償 尋人查址企業徵信 大陸專案 倒會討債 應收帳款 商標侵權 背景調查 文書鑑定工商徵信